Is Hiscox Small Business Insurance in My State?
If you’re a small business owner of a professional services business, we can help you out with your small business insurance needs including professional liability insurance, general liability insurance, business owner’s insurance and workers compensation.
Hiscox is currently licensed to offer small business insurance in the following states:
Not in your state? We can still help.
If we don’t currently operate in your state, we can still help. We have partnered with Business Insurance Now, a leading online business insurance agency that serves clients across the country with professional liability, general liability, workers compensation, errors and omissions, and many other types of coverage.
Visit their website to learn more about the range of products they offer and how they can quickly customize a policy for your specific needs.
To learn more about Hiscox, and the range of insurance we offer across America, please visit our Why Choose Hiscox insurance page.
GET THE RIGHT INSURANCE, RIGHT NOW
Real-time quotes. Buy online. Immediate coverage.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a licensed insurance producer in all states and Washington, D.C. 520 Madison Avenue, 32nd Floor, New York, NY 10022.
8am - 10pm (Mon - Fri) EST
About Hiscox small business insurance
- Small business specialists - focus on insuring professional businesses with less than 10 employees.
- Customized coverage - we help customize coverage to your specific needs. No more, no less.
- Great value - buy direct from Hiscox and enjoy excellent service and real value for money.
- Money back guarantee - be confident in your purchase with our 14 day guarantee.
- Financial strength - Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is 'A' rated (Excellent) by A.M. Best.