Florida Business Insurance
Florida small business insurance
For a small business in Florida, or anywhere else in the world to succeed today, it has to be nimble and adjust to the changing times. We think the way you buy small business insurance should be held to the same standards. That is why we are the first US insurer to offer small business insurance direct and online.
Why Choose Hiscox?
We have made it easier for you to get small business insurance customized to the specific risks you face. Key benefits include:
- Buy direct: Get the right insurance, right now. Buy small business insurance direct and online in real time.
- Customized coverage: We customize our professional business insurance to the types of risks you face.
- Competitive rates: Our small business insurance quotes start from $22.50 per month in most states.
To learn more about the benefits of choosing Hiscox, visit our Why Choose Hiscox Insurance page.
Small business insurance policies available in Florida
We don’t offer one-size-fits-all insurance policies. We tailor our small business insurance coverage to your needs. Hiscox small business insurance products offered in Florida include:
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
Professional services businesses we insure in Florida
- Business Consulting/Training/Research
- Health, Beauty and Wellbeing
- Other professional services
Not sure what type of Florida business insurance is right for you?
Give one of our licensed advisors a call at 866-283-7545 and we will help you find the right insurance for your business.
Our insurance products have been approved as required by the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation and are underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Inc., a Chicago, Illinois, insurance company. Our workers’ compensation policy is offered through a licensed member of the EMPLOYERS® Insurance Group.
GET THE RIGHT INSURANCE, RIGHT NOW
Real-time quotes. Buy online. Immediate coverage.
This information is provided to assist you in understanding the coverage we offer and does not modify the terms and conditions of any insurance policy, nor does it imply that any claim is covered. Coverage is subject to underwriting and may not be available in all states.
Administered by Hiscox Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a licensed insurance producer in all states and Washington, D.C. 520 Madison Avenue, 32nd Floor, New York, NY 10022.
EMPLOYERS® and America's small business insurance specialist® are registered trademarks of Employers Insurance Company of Nevada. Workers’ compensation insurance and services In Florida are offered through Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company and Employers Assurance Company. Not all insurers do business in all jurisdictions.
8am - 10pm (Mon - Fri) EST
About Hiscox small business insurance
- Small business specialists - focus on insuring professional businesses with less than 10 employees.
- Customized coverage - we help customize coverage to your specific needs. No more, no less.
- Great value - buy direct from Hiscox and enjoy excellent service and real value for money.
- Money back guarantee - be confident in your purchase with our 14 day guarantee.
- Financial strength - Hiscox Insurance Company Inc. is 'A' rated (Excellent) by A.M. Best.