25 years experience in Terrorism Insurance
At Hiscox we understand that the threat of terrorism has become a greater concern for companies. In the current climate businesses and institutions focus on issues such as business continuity and recovery; and organizations are strongly encouraged to take responsibility for ensuring they are adequately covered for acts of terrorism. Hiscox has more than 25 years experience in terrorism insurance and is a global leader in this area.
We have a long standing relationship with Control Risks. Control Risks has over 30 years’ experience in security/risk assessment, crisis management and incident response. Our unique relationship with Control Risks demonstrates our serious commitment to the coverage we provide and the value-added service we offer our clients.
Who we cover
Hiscox USA’s Terrorism Liability insurance is designed for the needs of businesses and non-profit institutions of all sizes – from Fortune 500 firms to small private businesses and institutions. We offer coverage to US domiciled entities for their domestic and international exposures.
We offer a broad range of coverage to US domiciled businesses for their domestic and international exposures.
What we cover
Hiscox offers flexible coverage which is tailored to each client's requirements:
- coverage for property damage and business interruption, including extra expense costs and loss of rental income
- general liability and/or employers' liability
- coverage for lenders' interests
- full building values or coverage on a first loss basis.
- nuclear, chemical, biological, radiological (NCBR) liability
- Flexible pricing - a stand alone policy from Hiscox can be more accurately priced based on the individual risk factors associated with your client
- Dedicated underwriters with specialized industry knowledge
- Swift response to inquiries - often within 24-hours
- Many years experience in paying terrorism claims on an international basis
- In the event of a claim, Control Risks works exclusively with Hiscox and their clients to provide an effective, proactive response.
To find out more
For more information, speak to your usual Hiscox contact or contact our Terrorism team.
Senior Vice President, Terrorism
Tel: 646 452 2358
Fax: 212 922 9652
Tel: 646 442 8337
Tel: 312 239 6367
Tel: 404 410 2807
Tel: 213 412 1234